Sorry about the second message in one day but we just heard that Google have just released a fix for Google Chrome that allowed hackers to take control of your device. If you are a Chrome user please stop what you are doing and make sure you are running the latest version which is 86.0. 4240.185.
Follow these steps:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app Google Play.
- At the top left, tap Menu And then My apps & games.
- Under “Updates,” find Chrome Chrome.
- Next to Chrome, tap Update.
If you’re on Chrome 76 or above, you can also check for updates in your Chrome browser.
- On your Android device, open Chrome Chrome.
- At the top, tap More And then Update Chrome.
- Restart Chrome when prompted.
Please let me know if you need anything.
All the best,