I know this is not a security tip or related to cyber security in anyway but I just came across this list of hidden Samsung features and I wanted to share it with our Samsung users.
Here’s a rundown of some lesser-known Galaxy features you might not be aware of:
- Quick Camera Launch: Capture the perfect moment instantly by quickly launching the camera. Press the power button twice to open the camera app, even when your screen is off.
- Dual Messenger: Run two instances of the same messaging app, perfect for managing multiple accounts. Go to Settings > Advanced features > Dual Messenger to enable this feature.
- One-handed Mode: Struggling to use your phone with one hand? Enable one-handed mode in Settings > Advanced features. You can shrink the screen to a more manageable size for one-handed use.
- Secure Folder: Keep sensitive files and apps in a separate, secure environment. Go to Settings > Biometrics and security > Secure Folder, and set up this private space using your preferred authentication method.
- Edge Panels: Access your favorite apps, contacts, and more with a swipe. To enable and customize Edge Panels, head to Settings > Display > Edge screen > Edge panels.
- Screen Recorder: Record your screen with audio and even add doodles. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder icon in the Quick Panel.
- Customize Always On Display: Personalize the clock, notifications, and more while your screen is off. Go to Settings > Lock screen >
All the best,