Mozilla, the people behind the Firefox web browser, has just released version 105 to address vulnerabilities in Firefox, Firefox ESR, and Thunderbird. One of these now fixed vulnerabilities allows a remote attacker to fully take over a vulnerable system, so please update as soon as possible.
To update to Version 105, follow these instructions:
- In the menu bar, open the Firefox menu
- Choose About Firefox, and the About Firefox window will open.
- Firefox will check for updates automatically.
- If an update is available, it will be downloaded
- When the download is complete, click restart Firefox
Please share this tip with anyone using the Firefox web browser.
All the best,
Incognito Privacy Care Team