Google’s April security update fixes several high-severity vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit to gain elevated privileges, access sensitive information, and cause a denial of service conditions on the targeted phone. Your phone and data are at serious risk of being hacked if you are not fully up to date. On most phones, you can install your Google updates by doing this:
- Open your device’s Settings
- Near the bottom, tap System and then Advanced and System update.
- If you don’t see “Advanced,” tap About phone.
- You’ll see your update status.
- Follow any steps on the screen.
Individual phone companies often publish their own Android Updates, and sometimes you need to get the updates directly from them.
Please let me know if you need any help with updating.
All the best,
Incognito Privacy Care Team