Mozilla, the people behind the Firefox web browser, has just released version 104. While there are no zero-day exploits patched in this one, several other minor fixes will enhance your security. It is worth updating.
- In the menu bar, open the Firefox menu
- Choose About Firefox, and the About Firefox window will open.
- Firefox will check for updates automatically.
- If an update is available, it will be downloaded
- When the download is complete, click restart Firefox
Please share this tip with anyone using the Firefox web browser.
All the best,
Incognito Privacy Care Team