Mozilla has just released Firefox version 109, and it fixes dozens of security holes that could allow remote attackers to take control of a vulnerable system. Please update as soon as possible.
To update to Version 109, follow these instructions:
- In the menu bar, open the Firefox menu
- Choose About Firefox, and the About Firefox window will open.
- Firefox will check for updates automatically.
- If an update is available, it will be downloaded
- When the download is complete, click restart Firefox
Please share this tip with anyone using the Firefox web browser.
All the best,
Incognito Privacy Care Team.