Did you know that when you look at a person’s Linkedin profile, LinkedIn informs them that you have viewed their profile? They even tell them how many times you viewed it. This is because the default LinkedIn settings mark your viewing options are public. The good news is that you can view profiles anonymously, and LinkedIn will not notify people when you view their profiles. Follow these instructions, and you are all set:
- Go to the LinkedIn website or open their mobile app.
- Log into your account.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Go to Visibility.
- Select Profile viewing options.
- Select Anonymous LinkedIn Member.
Happy anonymous viewing!
Have a great day, and let us know if you need anything.
All the best,
Incognito Privavy Care Team.