Do you ever feel uncomfortable sharing your WhatsApp status update with certain people who you may not want to see it? Well, WhatsApp has introduced a feature that allows you to set a private audience for each status update you post. I am going to show you how to use this feature to keep your updates away from prying eyes and enjoy the freedom to share whatever you want on your status.
Follow these simple steps to choose a private audience for your WhatsApp status:
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone and navigate to the Status tab in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Add your text or media to the status update.
- Tap the Excluded contacts button located below the status update.
- Choose or edit your audience by selecting the “Only Share With” option to show your status to specific people or the “My Contacts Except” option to exclude specific people from viewing your status.
- Tap Done and post your status by hitting the Send button.
Note: You will need to repeat this process for each status update you post. Otherwise, WhatsApp will exclude the people you’ve provisionally blocked from viewing your statuses.
So go ahead and share whatever you want with your selected private audience on WhatsApp!
As always shout if you need anything. You can contact our team directly within the App.
Incognito Privacy Care Team