Did you know that Google now lets you password protect the page that contains your web search history and activity on Google Maps? Once this password is in place, it will prevent your activity from being accessed by other people who use the same device that you are logged into.
It is straightforward to do. Just follow these steps:
- Log into your Google account
- Navigate to activity.google.com.
- Click Manage My Activity verification.
- Click Require Extra Verification.
- Click Save.
- Enter your password to confirm your identity
Would you please let me know if you need any help with this or with anything else?
Thanks and have a great day.
Incognito Privacy Care Team