If you need to access and view the saved password on your phone here is how to do it:
- Launch the Google Chrome browser on your Android phone and tap the three dots in the top-right. On some devices, these three dots will be in the bottom corner instead.
- Tap the word “Settings” in the pop-up menu.
- 3. Tap “Passwords” in the next menu. You may need to enter your password, or provide a face or touch scan.
- You will be presented with a long list of websites, each of which has a username or password saved. Tap the site for which you wish to find your password, then tap the eye icon to reveal that password.
- To copy the password so you can paste it somewhere else, like an email or note, tap the icon that looks like two stacked squares next to it. This will copy the password to your phone’s clipboard.
- To delete the password, tap the trashcan icon at the top of the screen.
- Start the Settings app
- Tap “Passwords & Accounts.”
- Tap “Website & App Passwords.” You might be asked to enter your passcode or log in with Touch ID or Face ID
- Your iPhone will now display your complete list of saved passwords. To see the password details (the login username and password, as well as the URL of the website that the password is associated with) tap the entry for the password.
Please do let me know if you need any help with this.
Hope you are having a great day 🙂
Incognito Privacy Care Team