Mozilla, the makers of the Firefox web browser and the Thunderbird email system, has just issued emergency fixes for two zero-day vulnerabilities that hackers worldwide are actively exploiting. If you are not running these versions, it means that your system can be compromised, so please go and update now to the following:
- Firefox 100.0.2
- Firefox ESR 91.9.1
- Firefox for Android 100.3
- Thunderbird 91.9.1.
Please follow these instructions to update:
- In the menu bar, open the Firefox menu
- Choose About Firefox, and the About Firefox window will open.
- Firefox will check for updates automatically.
- If an update is available, it will be downloaded
- When the download is complete, click restart Firefox
Please share this tip with anyone who might be affected. Sharing is caring 🙂
All the best,
Incognito Privacy Care Team