Google’s February security update fixes several critical high-severity vulnerabilities as well as a number of bug fixes and feature tweaks. I strongly recommend that you update your device as soon as possible.
On most phones, you can install your Google updates by doing this:
- Open your device’s Settings
- Near the bottom, tap System and then Advanced and System update.
- If you don’t see “Advanced,” tap About phone.
- You’ll see your update status.
- Follow any steps on the screen.
Individual phone companies often publish their own Android Updates, and sometimes you will need to get the updates directly from them.
Please let me know if you need any help with updating.
All the best,
Incognito Privacy Care Team