If you are a user of Google Chrome Internet browser please make sure you are running the latest versions.
Google has just fixed two more zero-day vulnerabilities that have been identified in Chrome. Both allow a remote attacker to compromise an affected system via the web. Both are being actively exploited in the wild, according to Google.
This brings to five the total number of actively exploited flaws found in Chrome within the last three weeks.
Follow these steps:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app Google Play.
- At the top left, tap Menu And then My apps & games.
- Under “Updates,” find Chrome Chrome.
- Next to Chrome, tap Update.
If you’re on Chrome 76 or above, you can also check for updates in your Chrome browser.
- On your Android device, open Chrome Chrome.
- At the top, tap More And then Update Chrome.
- Restart Chrome when prompted.
Please let me know if you need anything.
All the best,
Incognito Privacy Care Team