I hope you are well.
Google has removed 8 apps from the Google Play store, hiding malicious malware that can steal banking details and bypass two-factor authentication.
Please check your device and if you have any of them installed please remove them immediately:
- Cake VPN (com.lazycoder.cakevpns)
- Pacific VPN (com.protectvpn.freeapp)
- eVPN (com.abcd.evpnfree)
- BeatPlayer (com.crrl.beatplayers)
- QR/Barcode Scanner MAX (com.bezrukd.qrcodebarcode)
- Music Player (com.revosleap.samplemusicplayers)
- tooltipnatorlibrary (com.mistergrizzlys.docscanpro)
- QRecorder (com.record.callvoicerecorder)
If you do have any of them installed please let me know and also check your bank account for any suspicious activity.
Incognito Privacy Care