Dutch researcher Jelle Ursem discovered up to 200,000 highly sensitive personal patient records sitting on an unprotected server. The patient data found in the files was from the following health organisations:
- MedPro Billing
- Texas Physician House Calls
- Shields Health Care Group
If you have a connection to any of these health organisations please do the following:
- Make contact with them and ask them if your personal data has been exposed.
- If your data has been exposed you may be entitle to compensation and at the very least access to free identity protection services.
- Ask them to provide you with full details on how they currently protect your data in order to provide you with peace of mind. This info was not even hacked, it was just sitting there to be taken.
I will keep you posted as this story develops.
Incognito Privacy Care Team.