Details of more the 2.2 million users of dating site MeetMindful have been dumped online for free in the latest in a series of data breaches.
The stolen data includes the following:
- Real name
- Email addresses
- Address information
- Body details
- Dating preferences
- Marital status
- Birth data
- Location data
- IP addresses
- Account passwords
- Facebook user IDs
- Facebook authentication tokens**
** Using this token, it would be possible to gain access to the Facebook accounts of MeetMindful members.
If you are a user of MeetMindful, I suggest you do the following:
- Change your password straight away
- Delete any personal information from your account and maybe consider closing it down altogether?
- If you are using the same password on any other site, make sure you change it straight away to avoid a credential stuffing attack.
- Change your Facebook password straight away
Let me know if you need any assistance, and have a great rest of your day.
All the best,
Incognito Privacy Care Team