The following seven applications for Android have been confirmed to contain their Xamalicious well, which you installed on your device, giving remote hackers back door access to your Android device. They take control of your device by requesting accessibility service access to your handset and once granted; they can pretty much do anything on your phone at all, including reading your passwords as you type them, which could eventually give that attacker access to your online accounts such as banks et cetera.
This is very nasty malware. Please review your phone right now and ensure you have none of these applications installed. If you have any of them installed, remove them immediately and contact our privacy care team for further assistance. Please also spread the word to anybody who might be vulnerable to having one of these applications installed.
* Essential Horoscope for Android – 100,000 installs
* 3D Skin Editor for PE Minecraft – 100,000 installs
* Logo Maker Pro – 100,000 installs
* Auto Click Repeater – 10,000 installs
* Count Easy Calorie Calculator – 10,000 installs
* Dots: One Line Connector – 10,000 installs
* Sound Volume Extender – 5,000 installs
As always, let me know if you need any assistance at all. Our privacy care team is here 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to assist you with any issues or problems that you might have.
I wish you all the best,