I hope you are well.
Our latest version of Incognito is now live on the Google play store. We have been working on this release for close to 2 years, and it is based on all of the feedback we received from our community and several new features that will further boost your security and privacy. Your feedback is critical to the work that we do, so if there’s anything that you do not like or if there’s anything that you would like to add, please let us know.
Also, Jessica, a founding member of Incognito, started building this new version of Incognito. A few months before Jess passed away, she reviewed the existing application and began rebuilding from the ground floor. This new release is based on her hard work, attention to detail, and absolute commitment to serving the Incognito community. This release is for you, Jess.
Please follow these instructions to upgrade:
* Open the Playstore App on your device
* Open the menu ( Click the icon in the top right corner of the screen)
* go to Manage Apps & Devices
* Click “Manage”. Here you will see a complete list of the apps on your device
* Find Incognito and click it
* If you are not already running the latest version, you will see an “Update” button
* Click it and follow the instructions to update to the latest version.
* Go to our main store listing on Google Play by clicking HERE
* If you are not running the latest version, you can update.
All the best, and talk to you soon.