Google’s May security update fixes 4 critical security holes that if exploited could give a remote attacker full control of your device. I strongly recommend that you update now your device now.
On most phones you can install your Google updates by doing this:
- Open your device’s Settings
- Near the bottom, tap System and then Advanced and then System update.
- If you don’t see “Advanced,” tap About phone.
- You will see your update status.
- Follow the steps on the screen to update your device.
Individual phone companies often publish their own Android Updates and sometimes you will need to get the updates directly from them.
Please let me know if you need any help with updating.
All the best,
Incognito Privacy Care Team