Google’s October security update for Android fixed several critical and high-severity vulnerabilities. We strongly recommend that you update now your device now.
On most phones you can install your Google updates by doing this:
- Open your device’s Settings
- Near the bottom, tap System and then Advanced and then System update.
- If you don’t see “Advanced,” tap About phone.
- You’ll see your update status.
- Follow any steps on the screen.
Individual phone companies often publish their own Android Updates and sometimes you will need to get the updates directly from them. For instance, here are the updates for:
Please let me know if you need any help with updating.
Incognito Privacy Care Team