Here is a great tip about how to hide photos and videos from your phone’s camera roll. Here is how to do it on both Android and iPhone.
How to create hidden folders on Android
Here is the most common way to hide your files on Google Photos for most versions of Android:
- Open the Google Photos app on your smartphone.
- Select the images that you wish to hide.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Move to Archive in the drop-down menu.
How to create hidden folders on iOS
Apple lets you create hidden folders that are invisible to anyone but you. Here’s how you can hide them:
- Launch the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the album that you want to see.
- Tap Select in the upper right corner.
- Select the photos and videos you want to hide.
- Tap the Share button.
- Choose Hide from the Share Sheet menu.
To find your hidden photos and videos, scroll down to Other Albums and tap Hidden. The photos you’ve hidden from view will be stored here. You can un-hide a file by tapping the Share button and selecting Un-hide.
I hope this tip is helpful to you and if you need any help just let me know.
Thanks and have a great day.
Incognito Privacy Care